Career Opportunity: Business and Power Operations Manager
08th Apr 2021
Reports to: Managing Director
Duty Station: Kalangala
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2021
- Experience in Energy sector and managing customers.
- Excellent in written and communication skills.
- Work experience in East Africa or another emerging markets.
- +4 years’ work experience in business development.
- +4 years’ work experience in Engineering or technical installations or Project Management.
Time Commitment: This is a full-time senior management role and whilst the normal working week is 40 hours, it is expected that the ideal candidate will be prepared to both work and travel (between Kalangala and Kampala) as required to fulfil the objectives of the business.
Conflict of Interest: Potential conflicts of interest must be declared and discussed prior to this appointment.
Job Description: The Business and Power Operations Manager will be a core member of the KIS senior management team and will report to the Managing Director. The full Job details and Job Description (JD) can be downloaded from here
How to Apply: All applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by 23rd April 2021.
Stay InformedSubscribe to Our Newletters
Socialize with Us